Ask yourself the question about how bad you want or need sex, and the answer might surprise you. I asked myself almost twenty years ago and apparently, the answer was just not good enough.
It wasn’t enough for me to get that part of my life handled.
It wasn’t enough to force myself finding or developing the parts of me women find irresistibly attractive.
It wasn’t enough to get me off my ass and do something about getting laid.
I say getting laid because that was really the ultimate goal. I could rationalize not having a having girlfriend.
(Did you know – DiaLteG is Get Laid spelled backwards but it’s really about…)
But the feeling of wanting to get laid so bad could not be t rationalized out by mere logic.
That dry feeling between my legs seeped into every part of my life. It made me angry. It made me short-tempered. It made me put so much emphasis on just getting some, I found it difficult just looking at a woman without undressing her and imagining doing it with her.
I couldn’t rationalize away my sexual desires.
The frustrated feeling of not getting any fueled my anger. I would then add more fuel everyday by adding pressure on myself to achieve that goal. When I couldn’t, that just made me more angry and frustrated. I lost sight very easily that my goal should be, to become a man women would want to sleep with.
Women sense this urgency in a man.
They could sense my lack of experience was lowering my confidence. And this lack of experience was driving my actions towards her. In the end it meant being disqualified for so many reasons there was no way out, and I just wasn’t going to get laid until I learned to not allow that anger to control me and get to the real issues of myself, first.
Then, and only then did I notice a shift in the way woman saw me.
If you go out each night thinking I have to get laid tonight, and that’s your only game plan. You will most likely go home alone and frustrated.
If you go out to have a good time and allow women to see you as a real masculine man you are developing or have developed, then those same women will want to experience you. There’s also a great chance you might not just get laid, but you will notice more women and more relationships seem to appear in your life more often.
I fully admit and saw who I was when I looked in the mirror. An average looking, short, skinny but muscular man. As each year passed in my life the beliefs I had about who I was, changed or rearranged itself to fit the current dry spell of getting laid. Each failure with a girl led me to a new belief and I wasn’t even aware that they were piling up in my head.
- When a tall woman turned me down it was because I was too short.
- When a highly attractive woman turned me down it was because I wasn’t good-looking enough.
- When a sexually open woman turned me down it was because I didn’t have enough sex with other girls.
There came a tipping point in my life when I ran out of excuses, or really ran out of different types of women that turned me down. So I began looking at the other side. I would then think….
- This extremely overweight woman wants me so only big women must want me.
- This divorced woman with three kids at age twenty-three wanted me, she is settling with me.
All those excuses came from a man who obviously did not want to get laid bad enough.
How could he if he settled for no sex for long periods of time without doing the real work involved. How badly could he really want woman in his life sexually if he wasn’t willing to repair his bruised ego and lowered confidence. His beliefs now fully encapsulated in these negative thoughts:
“How could I have confidence with women if I have no successes with them?”
“Seems strange to think my self-esteem could be high enough when I’ve been turned down so many times. I might as well been road kill that was laying on the hot pavement for weeks, before finally decaying and blending into the scenery.”
Now ask yourself the question again,
“How bad do you want to get laid?
How bad do you want women in your life who find you sexually attractive?
I say it is worth it. It was for me and I can’t tell you how good it feels to not have the “Not Getting Any” logo on my forehead. I can tell you it is not as hard as I once thought.
I did not have to spend tons of money.
I didn’t have to become a jerk.
I didn’t have to add height to my legs.
I didn’t have to stop being a nice guy.
I didn’t even need or want a girlfriend to get laid.
To increase my chances of getting laid this is what I did. Follow these steps and you can too:
- Small makeover of my looks. (sight test from women)
- Learned a little about fashion do’s and don’ts.
- I became more selfish about who I was. (Alpha isn’t Bad)
- I drifted apart from some important people in my life that were negative influences. (bad girls)
- Each day I would read a little and research from experts who had been there themselves.
- Learned how to flirt. (How To Flirt with Women)
- Brought myself to approach more women. (Approach Women)
- I met new influences and made friends with guys that were good with women.
- I studied my body language and enhanced the good parts while filtering out the bad.
- I got online. Starting chatting with women from everywhere that I found extremely attractive.
- Each day I would practice what I learned and wrote down some results, good or bad. (David DeAngelo)
- Every now and then I would take the time to write new goals, old failures, and reframe old beliefs. (Limited Beliefs)
- When I developed a snag I would discover what I could learn from it, and them allowed myself to move on quickly.
It didn’t happen to me all at once, it came in spurts. Some days were tougher than others. But I found the stronger I became, the less time it took me to get over those hurdles. I look back now and,
I am amazed by how far I have gone.
I am amazed by how a simple question I posed to myself years ago, is totally irrelevant in my life today.
I’m amazed that same old question has been slowly replaced by a new question posed with a sexual smirk,
“How bad does she want me?
Good luck guys in getting laid. I hope this post has opened your eyes a little or taught you the steps neded to get more sex in your life.