You found your way here for one or more reasons:
You're looking for someone to agree with you and your beliefs based on FACTS you've experienced in your life:
- Nice guys are meant or destined to settle for a woman they're barely physically attracted to if at all. They don't have a real choice in who they date or marry.
- Nice guys are typically lonely because they're hopeless romantics who refuse to play by the same rules those "other" guys who get laid all too easily apparently made.
- You believe women don't like nice guys for more than just a friend to complain about the jerks they date or marry.
- Nice guys are taken advantage of by women and men alike because of their kindness and empathetic hearts.
Those are the FACTS, right?
This is not something you've made up and who in their right mind would make that shit up anyways. What purpose would it serve anyone?
You've come to those bitter conclusions based on your many experiences with women which started when you got your first hard-on over some chic.
Maybe you became her friend. Maybe you just day-dreamed about her and never talked to her.
Maybe she sat across from you in math class and that's as far as it ever went. She probably ended up going to prom with some jock asshole who was your friend too - sort of - and you watched her and every other hot chic in school trade him off as their boyfriend. She might've been single for a day or two so it's not like you had a real opportunity to do something about it anyways.
All that aside it certainly would be great to find someone who has "suffered" through the same stuff along the way. That's for sure. Someone to help prove to you that what you've done, where you've been, and where you are today is not all in your head.
I know over many years the ONLY guys (aside from the current friends zone I was in) I would hang out with were guys who were going through the same thing too. It helped a little but as you'll soon learn - it's actually more harmful than good but more on that later.
How about another valid reason why you came here:
You were looking for INFORMATION about a certain woman or women in your life.
She could've told you that you were TOO NICE FOR HER. Yeah, like that's perfectly valid reason to reject a guy. Too nice? Tell me about it! You went out searching for what the REAL reason was and not some lame excuse she was giving you.
Perhaps you've had a few NOT CHOSEN girlfriends and none of them worked out because she was either a little crazy, not that nice, not very attractive, perhaps a decent person BUT eventually either she left you for some jerk and you left her because let's be honest - SHE chased you down, you agreed, but you were just not into her all that much anyways so you let it fall apart.
Maybe - just maybe there IS some girl in your life who does it for you. Probably a woman from work or school or even just someone you see everyday OR a friend of a friend - you've grown somewhat close in a short time but you feel like she's just going to be another woman who puts you in her friends zone and will never let you out... let alone do things to her naked.
You're curious. Wondering how and why it keeps happening to you. You're looking for a way out so you type "Nice Guy Stuck In Friends Zone - What Do I Do?"
How about this one:
You just don't know what to do about ANY women in your life and it's driving you a little crazy!
You don't know how to make it happen because EVERYTHING you've done before didn't work and for this one or the many - you're looking for ADVICE on how to get with her WITHOUT playing games.
You want to keep your nice guy status because in all fairness...
When it comes to nice guys and women - BEING NICE is the ONLY thing you have which makes you feel good about yourself.
Would suck to give that up. After all you keep telling yourself that one day, yes it's going to happen... you're going to meet a girl who likes you for YOU. She won't be into playing games. She won't be your typical "chic". You'll fall madly in love with each other and the rest will be history!
Yeah - that COULD happen but you have your doubts, don't you? You want to believe it but there's a man inside you that insists it's NEVER going to happen. Women don't work that way. You know that - it would've happened ALREADY.
Listen: I know this whole "NICE GUY" approach to attracting women thing is kind of weird.
A quick read and it looks sarcastic. Almost like I'm saying,
"Sure, sure, nice guy - no worries guys, this is NOT nice stuff. You're going to learn how to play women and get laid. It's all about how many women you can fuck. I threw in the nice guy thing to throw off women and to bait sad lonely guys who are, after years of no sex FINALLY READY to turn to the dark side and screw over some women."
But that's far from what it means and it's sad I have to explain it all but in all honestly, I bought the domain years ago based on my actual nice guy approach - because I USED to be one of those guys and being stubborn (which is certainly a nice guy trait I have yet to shed) I refuse to give it up. I'm determined to make something out of it.
I'm determined and VERY capable to turn ANY nice guy into a man who can naturally create attraction.
A guy who doesn't have to give up on being nice. Who doesn't want to play games. Who is a genuinely decent good guy who feels like has been a little unfair to him in the women department and more.
I CAN do it starting with one simple premise you might fight me over - but once you hear what's behind it - things will make sense to you.
You're no longer a nice guy!
You're "something else" which is revealed in depth as part of my 192 page Ebook that you must read.
Back to business...
Here's how I'll do it (turn you into an attractive guy who naturally creates attraction in women) in as few words as possible:
Everyone knows nice guys make a lot of mistakes when it comes to women. Sometimes they don't know they're doing them, sometimes they do but refuse to change for the WRONG reasons.
In the Ebook you'll be shown practically EVERY mistake I ever made with women, why they're working against you, and I help you to STOP making them in a way which allows you to remain satisfied and stable within your CHARACTER.
Character in this sense is your ethics, your morals, and some of your beliefs.
I don't encourage you to CHANGE yourself or your core beliefs. I merely give you a different perspective that makes logical sense and let you convince yourself it's not only the right way to do it BUT also how it won't turn you into someone you wouldn't be proud of when you look in the mirror or reflect on your actions.
By the way - I'm Peter White, ex-nice guy and now "something else".
You'll be hearing more from me soon enough when you do sign up to my newsletter.
Let's dig deep into the book and what you'll be getting:
* How changing a few words to describe yourself changes EVERYTHING. Remember what I told you above - how you're not longer a nice guy - well this is where I finally REVEAL what you can call yourself and start seeing yourself that REMOVES this nice guy stigma forever.
This is where you'll learn how you can safely interact with any woman you desire without fear of being turned down just because you're a nice guy AND gives you the freedom to basically DO whatever the hell you want "nicely".
BUT I have a rule you must follow for it to work and don't worry, it's an easy one. It's actually less work than you've already been doing which has been failing you.
* What you must do so a woman will feel sexually attracted to you. No more guessing. No more hoping or worrying about doing the WRONG thing. This is something you MUST do or she will NEVER (at least the women you actually do want) feel sexually attracted to you.
Highlighted of course by the tons of research I've done on what makes a man SEXY. Which of course is explained in full with just one click and no money.
* How to stop living in the future and stay in the moment. Now this might not be a big selling point to a book (I'm not selling anyways) but trust the present is the ONLY time you can create attraction so you must do everything within your power to stay there for all reasonable times.
The fact is - while you're looking for excuses or regretting some junk you've done or trying to not make the same mistakes again, you're living in the past and SHE will pass you by. While you're thinking about all the good fun stuff you'll do with her or TO her or while you're so innocently dreaming of a future with a very cool girl - SHE WILL PASS you by and you'll find it nearly IMPOSSIBLE to connect and create the right amount of attraction.
So yeah - being in the present is a very important SKILL, yes - it's a skill to MASTER and it's something you CAN do quite easily once you remove a few things from your life.
* When to make the first move and how to do it confidently. Nice guys (I know this from experience) are notorious for never making the first move on a woman which lands them in too many friends zone and has them miss opportunities most "other" guys don't miss. You're going to be shown a rather EASY method to NEVER miss out on it again. And no - I'm not going to promise you or show you how to get a woman to do it for you. That's YOUR responsibility and not hers.
BUT again - with a clever unique way of looking at things AND tools you need to confidently make that first move - you'll find it easier than ever before. In fact you'll WANT to do it so often you could find yourself asking women out just so you can do it. So be warned - this is not to be used lightly.
* How to stop disqualifying yourself to women and avoid being rejected. Nice guys of course tend to hand over every reason to be rejected by a woman. That's going to stop today. No longer will you have to worry about her not choosing you, you won't even care anymore in fact, because YOU'LL be in CHARGE of making the decisions - to continue to move forward and date her... or not ... or to proceed to making her your girlfriend.
(By the way - couple this with my getting a hot girlfriend steps - you'll have the entire package a REAL attractive man has and women WILL notice you're a - I'll say it but remember you're not one anymore! Yes, the girlfriend steps are free too.)