The very first moment ANY woman sets her eyes on you is your ONE chance to give her a great first impression and to encourage her to want to meet you and want to see you again AFTER you start talking to her.
Looks and appearance DO matter when it comes to women noticing you and they matter if you're to pass her "sight" test or to not rule you out based solely on your appearance.
Which does happen and yes, you can overcome it by just taking care of ALL the details you can learn about below:
- Your Eyes - Generally the first thing she notices on you
- Your Hair - Clean, neat, and manly.
- Your Nails - Trust she will be looking them over as soon as she can.
- Your Skin - She wants to know you feel good to rub up against.
- Your Clothes - Show you value yourself in some way.
- Your Shoes - Says a lot about you and the life you lead.
- Your Accessories - Captures a little attention - gets you noticed.
- Glasses or Contacts - Real or not. Switch it up once in a while.
- Physical Exercise Routine - You enjoy living enough to want to continue breathing.
- Your Body Language - What you communicate is mostly through your body.
- Your Smile - Second thing she notices from you aside from your eyes.
- Your Vocal Inflections - Lure her in closer. Make her want to hear your voice again and everyday.
Your LOOK does make a difference here - just not in the way you might think they do.
You don't have to be good-looking to get a girlfriend. Just look around and you'll see all the proof you need.
You don't even have to great looking to get a really hot girlfriend BUT to increase your chances of that happening - you MUST take care of the details that women notice and look for in a guy.
You must convey VALUE to a woman and if you can do that before you even talk to her - you're ahead of the "game".
When a woman looks at you and sees you take care of yourself or maintain whatever you have the best you can, she gets that you have value in yourself and can also value her just as much or even more.
The key point is - maintaining or doing the best with what you've got.
"A man who is average in looks but who does the best with what he’s got is the guy who gets the overall highest quality women. This has been proven time and time again.
What do I mean?
Well, if you want to get high quality women, you do have to brush your teeth, keep your fingernails clean, get a sense of style, and mix in some Dolce & Gabbana cologne or something.
You do the best with what you’ve got."
You're not always going to look your best or leave your home all dressed up and that's okay.
If you don't dwell on it too much it probably won't be a big deal to her either.
In fact if you can pull off a great conversation with a woman while you're not looking or feeling 100% then you'll make an even greater impression on her...
Because you won't come across as too needy, approval-seeking, or so concerned with how other see you.
What you're going to find on this page are the...
DETAILS you must take care of - to get noticed.
Focus on maintain these, again, with what you've got and you'll be more than just okay - you can STILL attract lots of women.
The point here is VALUE. Show some self-worth. Make yourself FEEL good.
Just show women you care just enough about yourself that she can relax when he's around, feel better being around a guy who is confident, AND you won't make her rule you out because she thinks you can't even take care of yourself - HOW could you possibly take care of her in a relationship.
"When a woman sees a guy whose attention to the details is impeccable, of course there may be some physical attraction created, but if you’re kind of average looking something else magical happens which goes beyond the physical attraction and is felt deeper by women…
It tells her instantly that you have your life handled in such a way you’re ready, capable, and smart enough to have a significant other in your life."
How To Make a Great First Impression - Taking Care Of The Details Women DO Notice.
Sorry, The Rest Of This Content is ONLY available to Paid Members Of DiaLteG TM.
Third page of chapter twelve: Where To Meet Women - Setting Up Dates - Places to Take Her & Making Great First Impressions.
Making a great first impression means you must take care of the details women notice.
- Show her you care about yourself and she'll care more for you.
- Show her how much value and self-worth you have and she'll value, respect, and become easily attracted to you too.
- With these simple 12 ways you can take care of ALL women notice with as little work as possible.
- Get specific advice in all areas including how to shop for clothes that match your style and give her a lasting perfect impression of you.
- What your shoes really say about you and what women see.
- The first thing women notice about all men which either drives them away or bring them closer.
- How should you accessorize in a way that doesn't make you look like a fool and encourages women to approach you.
- What working out really means and why women love a guy who tries to stay in relatively decent shape.
- Where body language fits in and everything to assure it attractive, inviting, and relaxes her so she'll open up to you easily.
- How much your voice really does matter and how and why it's so easy to fix you don't want to skip doing it.
Women have a keen eye and a sense of fashion which typically goes above and beyond what men see.
Learn EXACTLY what it is, what they see, and you'll never blow another opportunity to make an amazing and lasting and attractive first impression.
Who knows - maybe women will start approaching you and feeling nervous starting the first conversation.