“Can you use jealousy to turn a friend into a girlfriend. Simon believes you can and he’ll show you exactly how to make her your girlfriend. Establish sexual value. Show her how much fun you’re having teasing and playing together.”
Written by Simon H.
And to do that, it’s all a matter of building up your SEXUAL VALUE in her eyes.
Making someone jealous is one of the quickest ways to establish your sexual value and turn a friend in to your girlfriend.
By showing that your interest is elsewhere (therefore making her jealous), you are effectively cutting off what she USED to have with you; the wonderful, happy times she spent with you, subconsciously, it’ll make her *realize* that she DOES in fact, have feelings for you.
Let it be TOTALLY ON HER at that point to feel it, to think about it, to come to the conclusion on her own.
So what you can do is to specifically bring up another woman or a past experience with a girl in great detail.
The next time you and your chick friend heads to the record store, pick out a one-of-a-kind bootleg Colbie Caillat CD.
She’ll go, “You don’t listen to Colbie.” And you’ll smile and say, “I know, but this girl I met recently really digs her, and I know she’d love this.”
She’ll be impressed by your thoughtfulness, miffed that she doesn’t score suitors like that, and wondering what this woman’s got that makes you treat her so well.
Lay on a week more of the “Oh I always do this kinda stuff, just I never thought you’d bother” before admitting in a tender, unguarded moment that sometimes it’s being with the wrong person that truly makes you realize who’s right…
Here you’re playing yourself up as a prime boyfriend material AND making her jealous at the same time…
Be extremely DESCRIPTIVE and GRAPHIC when you are relating your story to her- up to a point where she can actually picture your story in her mind- almost to the point of ‘tasting’ it.
Offer the vivid details until you can sense she starts getting uncomfortable.
Tell her how Kathy’s body is killer, talk about how Kathy has the most flawless features you’ve ever seen in a girl…
Get her to have an image of how much fun the both of you had together, the teasing, touching, playing and all.
“I was shocked when Kathy showed up at my office today with pizza. Gotta love her for that”
Just keep it going whenever you’re with her…
“Kathy told me that the best deals are on the East side of town”
“Kathy said the funniest thing the other day…”
“I was picking up laundry last night and the owner was wondering where my girlfriend was… I was like who?? The brunette you were with the other day…
I was like … what?
Kathy? Oh please… I mean could YOU imagine both Kathy and me?
Kathy, Kathy, Kathy…”
Do it long, hard and subtle enough, and you’re bound to see how she’ll change when she’s with you…
You will know if you were successful if:
- She tries to talk bad about the girl/s in some way. (It’s her defensive mechanism).
- She suddenly goes into silence and appears kind of withdrawn – this is when she is reflecting
- She gets annoyed, agitated, pissed at you for bringing it up
Bottom line: “How do I turn a friend into a girlfriend…”
You like her, but you’re afraid of screwing your relationship up if she didn’t feel the same and things become awkward between the both of you. It’s every guy’s
There’s nothing trickier, more fragile than turning a friend to a lover, and if you want to get it ‘just right’ and land that one girl you’ve always wanted.
Grab Your Copy Of Friend To Girlfriend Secrets Today!
- Where to start: The blueprint and step-by-step action plan for turning a friend into a girlfriend and her to choose YOU over any other guy that tries to compete.
- How to subconsciously shift a woman’s attraction to YOU and make her want YOU even if she’s ALREADY attracted or going “dreamy eyed” over another guy.
- The “magic” words you MUST say if she says “no” that will shock her, get her to re-think, change her mind and start “feeling it” for you.
- How to completely ‘transform’ your entire image in her mind from being a ‘safe’, non-threatening, ‘friend’ into that of a ‘sexy’, ‘manly’ and ‘in-demand” MAN women can’t seem to get ‘enough’ of.
- What are the “giveaway” GREEN LIGHT Signals of Interest women send out that they want you more than just a friend and to make the first move more as a friend
- … and much, much more!
This is the FIRST and ONLY program of its kind EVER created.