My girlfriend wears a wedding ring when she goes out…
I’m sure she wants to repel undesirable men from asking her for a date.
She likes to be admired and yes she loves the attention but without the ring, men act predictably different.
And 9 times out of 10 their interaction will lead up to the inevitable question,
“So… Do you have a boyfriend?”
If you are one of those guys who feels asking this question can be used as a prelude to getting a date I will honestly tell you it rarely ever works out in your favor.
If you are one of those guys who always feels the need to know if a woman is single before you do ask her out or even get her number, I would like to propose a clever way to have it work out in your favor.
But first I must tell you based on my experience it’s best to assume she is single.
It’s simple, effective and requires little work.
You see if you’re not really good at this type of communication you’re going to find yourself acting different from one woman to the next.
You’ll find yourself trying to act one way in front of a single woman and another way when she’s not.
It’s just much more simple to assume she is single and let her tell you otherwise – if she feels it’s necessary.
Communicating with women on a level which creates attraction you must do two things which appear quite complicated:
- Be direct in your approach but…
- Indirectly Demonstrate who you are.
With that said, when it comes to finding out if she has a boyfriend my best advice is to… that is, if you’re insistent on finding that information out:
Be direct in your approach by assuming she has a boyfriend or a husband.
Yep, the complete opposite of assuming she’s single.
1. Playfully tease her about being a terrible girlfriend.
Use this sparingly or else you’ll come off like an ass.
We all screw up from time to time and it’s usually funny.
This is where you can use the playfully approach tease and she’s likely to reveal more information.
Flirt with her about how your wife and her are so similar and if you didn’t already have a mistress, you might give her a chance.
Yes I have used this and it worked for me but if your personality is not similar to mine, it might not work.
2. Tell a short but cute story about a couple you know. Obviously make sure it’s true.
We ALL have these stories.
When you tell it to the women you are meeting make sure you look for her reactions and re-write it in your head.
Add some colorful words or take away unneeded information.
The whole purpose of the storytelling is to first set up you as being a fun guy to be around who is also direct.
Second, it indirectly demonstrates how you understand relationships.
She may even assume how you could understand her.
I have yet to meet many women who can resist talking about their boyfriend or a current relationship they are in when you talk about another couple.
If she talks about her boyfriend quickly and you’re still interested, read this.
Apply the same principle when a girl talks about her boyfriend or ex-boyfriend. Never refer to him by his name; refer to him as “that guy,” thereby diminishing his significance… Penetrate Women DEEP With Creative Phrasing.
3. Another approach would be to accuse her in a funny way how bad she is…
This is best explained with some examples.
“Does your man know you’re out causing trouble tonight?”
Unless she’s half-buzzed she’ll understand what you’re doing here so make sure you play along.
“Wow. Flirty and fun and I see you left your ring at home tonight.”
This is just a cool way to give a compliment while still being a little different.
“I can’t help but to keep getting caught in your eyes. You know if you keep staring at me this way I’m going to tell your boyfriend. “
Then point with your eyes to the least obvious guy in the room.
My last tip deals with the last quote.
4. Couple her with another guy in the room who would be the least obvious choice as a boyfriend.
Tell her you just caught her boyfriend eyeing you and he looks like he’s getting angry.
Pick out an 80-year-old guy to make this really work well.
The concept is easy to understand.
What you want to do is pair her up with another guy in the room and all you have to do is make it relevant to him.
Like the old man is weaker so he couldn’t possibly beat you up.
You can even do it with couples accusing her boyfriend of cheating on her while your eyes lead to a couple across the room.
Let’s go over everything we covered here to make sure it sticks with you.
Then the next time you find yourself wondering if she has a boyfriend AND you must know, you’ll know exactly what to do.
Be direct in your approach
But if all else fails just ask. This is not advisable within the first few minutes but it’s a much better approach than being sneaky or illusive.
Indirectly demonstrate your attractive personality by:
- Telling a cute story of a couple you know.
- Playfully tease her on how she must make a terrible girlfriend. For example if she mentions she’s a bad cook bring up her poor boyfriend having to eat out all the time.
- Couple her with the worst choice in the room.
- Accuse her playfully of being a terrible person. An example. Being out with her friends while her man is left home probably doing her laundry and watching reruns of Desperate Housewives.
- A dangerous approach is to pretend you have a wife. Add to it having a girlfriend too and possible a mistress. Don’t allow her in this special group. Disqualify her from it because she just doesn’t get it. Do not feel obliged to reveal the truth but make sure there is a very small element of teasing her within. Go with it for as long as you can. I’ve even kept it up for a few meetings. In the end, the purpose is to establish her gullibility and then to tease her over it.
In the end, the best advice I can give you is to start doing this will all your interactions with women…
Challenge her to reveal more information about herself.
When you ask directly you’re not being a challenge at all and you’re going to come off as fun, smart, clever, or charming.
With that done, even if you don’t get her to tell you she’s single and looking, you’re well on your way to creating chemistry and attraction.
You have two choices here…
1. Assume she’s single, challenge her to reveal more information, ( something women LOVE to do ) until she tells you otherwise.
That way whatever happens you’re creating attraction first.
2. Use one of my clever ways above by assuming she has a boyfriend or a husband and begin to tease her about it lightly and of course, do it with humor.