Women are well-known for enjoying a compliment from a guy but it's not as easy as it appears. If you want to leave a lasting impression on her (especially when it's used as an approach to starting a conversation), it comes down to what you're complimenting her on AND the guy who is saying it.
I did a "perfect man" survey a while ago for women and some interesting results appeared:
The FIRST thing a woman notices on a guy is his eyes and smile. (Minus of course his subconscious body language.
They also preferred above average intelligence.
When asked about a guy's personality the top two answers were: Charming and outgoing.
Put it all together and IF you want to approach women successfully and make a great first impression on her:
Make sure you make sincere eye contact.
Smile a little.
Play it smart.
The outgoing part tends to take care if itself when you're approaching a woman.
The missing pieces for most guys is figuring out how to be charming and come off as a smart man at the same time.
It's easier than you think because all you have to do is give her the perfect COMPLIMENT, flirt a little after (the RIGHT way), and along with your great smile and eye contact - you are certain to leave an amazing and lasting impression on her.
In today's post you're going to learn how to perfect a compliment so it's unique, genuine, and comes to you naturally - with a little practice of course.
Follow the links above to fill in the other pieces of the puzzle of approaching women AND make sure you do the work and practice as much as possible so it becomes second nature to you.
Oh and make sure you stay far away from:
Cookie cutter comments like "You're beautiful.", "I love your hair.", "You have a great smile." UNLESS you've been seeing her for a while but since we're only concerned with women you are just about to meet - that should not apply here.
Do not go compliment her specific physical body traits or parts like her ass, breasts, legs, or lips. Stay clear from ANY body part.
The rest is fair game.
Women like to think they have style and a sense of fashion so go there whenever you can.
Tattoos, necklace, rings, shoes, glasses, hairstyle, nails, lipstick, etc...
They also spend a lot of time perfecting their skin but it's a tough one to come up with something for that.
However the EYES - as long as you can come up with something unique is a great one to compliment her on.
Now that you know WHAT you should compliment - you need to learn HOW to perfect one and say it with a style that's unique to you.
There's no copy, cut, and paste routines here EXCEPT for the words you can use to describe what you like about her.
Here are THE BEST I "borrowed" from a Thesaurus site for Beautiful:
- Exquisite (Great for complimenting her taste in something.)
- Pulchritudinous (TIP: Great to use because she won't know what it means and if said right, she's sure to ask you nicely what it means.)
Don't worry, you don't have to memorize them all. Just give them a quick look for now.
Here's how you can learn how to compliment a woman (and/or approach her) from the comfort of your own computer.
Sorry, The Rest Of This Content is Only Available to Members Of DiaLteG™
"Your perfect woman is waiting for you to become the man she'll LOVE forever!"
Lessons include over 320,000 words of expert advice, 55 full pages, 13 chapters, and 15 bonuses - All Valued At Just Under $500!
This is lesson four from Chapter Eleven: Approaching Women - Eliminating Approach Anxiety & Starting Conversations.
Are you tongue tied and you just don't know what to say when approaching a woman?
Wouldn't it be great to leave a lasting impression by giving her the perfect compliment?
All surveys reveal that women love a charming and outgoing man and this is your step by step way you can BE that guy.
- All the steps you need to create a compliment any would enjoy hearing from you.
- Get lots of great examples and words to use that impress women and make an attractive opening.
- Easy step by step method to perfect your compliments from the comfort of your own home with a computer or smart phone.
- A few pictures with exact examples and how you can use whatever is around you to come up with your complimentary opener at any time, and any place.
- How to use a thesaurus to increase your vocabulary and come up with clever words she never hears from the typical average guys who approach her.
- How to put the words together for the best possible impact.
- What your body language must be to support yours words and how your vocal inflections can make the difference between an ordinary opener to something she'll never forget.
No more guessing.
No more wondering about what to say.
The compliment opener is by far a great way to start a conversation with a woman and you get all the tools, tips, and techniques need to perfect this lost art.
Now's the perfect time to eliminate all your fears and anxiety around approaching women and start meeting the one for you!