Not that fake bravado shit.
The real thing.
This tip is here for that reason and because most nice guys believe this when they're struggling attracting woman and are told they just have to be confident:
"How can I be confident when I don't have any successes with women? Doesn't being confident come from being successful in the first place?
"What is the easiest simplest way I can boost my confidence with women when I don't have much experience with women?"
Today's tip or (lesson in attraction) will cover what confidence really, how you can get it, how to use it the right way AND why it's so attractive to women.
You know I used to believe confidence only comes from success myself and I'm very proud to admit...
I was wrong!
What I learned about confidence is much more exciting and makes it so much easier to build your confidence quickly.
How you HANDLE your successes.
How you HANDLE your failures.
Confidence alone won't attract women. (Generally speaking of course because there are exceptions.)
HOW you communicate your REAL confidence to women and people will determine your overall attractiveness to them.
All your failures with women can be used to build your confidence.
Any new successes you have can also be used to build your confidence.
Think about the last great success you experienced and how you felt after it happened.
Bet it felt great. It was fulfilling.
But how long did that feeling really last?
Probably not that long at all.
Now think about your last failure where you were able to learn from it and handle it with maturity.
One where you really learned something profound from it.
How long did that feeling last and how confident do you feel attempting that very same thing again? (Or something similar.)
This shift in thinking and a new mindset will do wonders for your confidence with women.
FAILURE can work for you and not against you, IF you're willing to learn from it.
Let's get real scientific about this subject.
"Confidence is generally described as a state of being certain either that a hypothesis or prediction is correct or that a chosen course of action is the best or most effective.
Self-confidence is having confidence in oneself."
But that's just a definition explaining what it is and doesn't come close to telling how or why it's attractive to women.
It also doesn't show you HOW to gain confidence because it implies one of two things:
- Being certain when you do or try something you will fail.
- Being certain when you do or try something, you will succeed.
You must admit BOTH are probable and by that definition above, either case is true.
You can be self-confident when you believe or know for certain something you do will either work... or not work.
So confidence as a definition does little to help you attract women, right?
Well not really so keep reading.
What about this more important aspect of confidence and attraction...
(...) one may be inept at a particular sport or activity, but remain 'confident' in one's demeanor, simply because one does not place a great deal of emphasis on the outcome of the activity.
When one does not dwell on negative consequences one can be more 'self-confident' because one is worrying far less about failure or the disapproval of others following potential failure.
One is then more likely to focus on the actual situation which means that enjoyment and success in that situation is also more probable.
Belief in one's abilities to perform an activity comes through successful experience and may add to, or consolidate, a general sense of self-confidence
Now you're getting closer.
The key words above are:
- Not placing a great deal of emphasis on the outcome. Some call it indifference and is considered an attractive trait.
- Worrying less about failure or the disapproval of others. Yes, one more attractive trait.
- Not dwelling on negative consequences such as being rejected by a woman. You guessed it by now - another attractive trait.
- Focusing on the moment more leads to more enjoyment and a higher probability of success. Yep - attractive trait.
- Belief in one's ability or skill MAY contribute to higher degree of self-confidence. And just one more attractive trait.
You can now see WHY confidence is such a powerful thing to have and why it's so attractive....
And you've only just begun.
Now from the "master" himself, how does all that relate to confidence and attracting women...
The rest of this content is only available to members of DiaLteG TM.
This page is from Chapter Three: The Nice Guy's Guide To Attracting Women.
Everyone usually knows confidence is a universally attractive trait but few understand what it is, how to get it, and why it's so attractive.
This nice guy tip explains it all and will help you understand how to become self-confident as quickly as possible.
You'll be shown where it comes from, the definition of confidence, how you don't always need to succeed to build it, how your failures can give you confidence, and what it all means as it relates to attracting lots of women.
Within your starter chapter you WILL learn EXACTLY what must happen and how you must make a woman feel - BEFORE she will EVER feel attracted to you... plus:
- How to get a hot girlfriend.
- Passing all her tests & challenging women.
- Avoiding rejection & overcoming social anxieties.
- Approaching, meeting, & dating is all covered.
- The COMPLETE Nice guys guide to attracting women.
- 14 expert bonuses from flirting to getting women horny.
- Definition of Confidence fom Wiki
- Definition of Self-Confidence from Wiki
- The 4 Sure Signs Of Confidence That Women Look For In A Man
- 77 Laws Of Success Women and Dating
- 77 Ways to CREATE Attraction – Law #55 – The Formula For Meeting Great Women
- How To Develop Sexy Irresistible Confidence No Man Can Resist
- How To Be Confident Around Women – No Experience Needed?
- Dorothea Brande
- T.J. Watson