"Reasons for Failing With Women #22 - You Talked About Your Mother Too Much On The First And Second Date – You Don’t Know How To Make Dating Fun And You’re Always Trying To Prove To Others What A Great Guy You Are."
This reason wouldn't have to be brought up IF it didn't represent two much deeper problems:
- You're not having fun on dates or don't know how to make dating an amazing memorable experience for the both of you.
- You feel the need to prove yourself to others, especially women, what a great guy you are.
Let's start with number two:
Trying to constantly prove to women you're a good guy with honorable intentions.
You might feel that mentioning your Mom on a date might seem okay. Maybe you’re trying to show her you’re a family guy who cares. Maybe you’re trying to show her you’re not just dating for quick sex...
And bringing up how you feel about you Mother and/or how close you are to her, might seem like a great way to do all that, but is it?
Here's something to think about:
"You’re a good guy because you DO good things.
You’re a good guy because you don’t force your beliefs onto others – physically or mentally.”
If you love your Mother – if you are a good family man – if you DO care about those things – there’s absolutely NO need to try and prove it to anyone. Just DO what you DO, and others will see it.
You should never feel like you have to prove yourself and your kindness to others.
You must NEVER seek the approval of others with your nice intentions.
Those two scream - "I'm needy - please like me back - because I'm nice - and I'll do whatever ever necessary to gain your attention and approval."
Which you must admit, having an attitude even close to that is extremely UNATTRACTIVE.
If you feel like you just can not help yourself - then go through my free book immediately:
And I would also give this one a quick read:
Moving on to number one...
You're not having fun on dates or don't know how to make dating an amazing memorable experience for the both of you.
Yes, I know - you're expected to do a lot in dating, and often your reward for all this hard work is a humble rejection, lost time, and money too.
Which is just one more reason to make sure you and her at least enjoy the best of it while spending the least amount of money.
So - as the title states - don't ruin it by bringing up your Mother so early and using her ANYWHERE in your conversations.
Creating great dates can be a little difficult at first, you're not alone there. Luckily there are lots of great people who have done the research for you and can give you the best opportunity to assure a great time mixed with a very real measurement of success.
I have a real problem of overloading you with my many links and tips so please, just go through them one at a time. Go through the ones you feel the most help is needed, bookmark this page - and keep coming back.
Remember - ONE step at a time and you'll get there.
How to have Attractive Conversations With Women:
- How to Approach Women – Introductions – Subjects to Discuss and Avoid
- Bobby Rio Interview – Conversation Escalation: Make Small Talk Sexy
- DOWNLOAD – Teasing and Banter Lines .pdf OR Read in web page: How To Flirt With Women Using These Teasing & Banter Lines Cheat SheetsCheat Sheets
- DOWNLOAD – Small Talk Tactics .pdf OR read in web page: How To Make Small Talk Sexy To Her & Use It To Create Attraction
- Conversation Topics That Keep Her Attention, Charm Her and Attract Her
- How to Avoid Awkward Silences with Women – Conversation Techniques
- How to Have Better Conversations with Women
- The Six Deadliest Conversation Mistakes You Make With Women
- How To Act With A Woman On The First Date – What and How
- Four Steps – How To Build Sexual Chemistry With Women In Your Conversations - Located at my org site.
How to Make Dating Fun & Inexpensive and Worth Your Time and Effort:
- Why A Valentine’s Day Date Should Never Be Dinner And A Movie
- Throw Out Dating Rules Book – Focus On Excitement and Fun
- 32 Great Date Places Where To Go and Meet Her Plus 7 Tips On Dating
- Don’t Pay For Her Attention! Fun Date Ideas & Better Dating Techniques
- Understanding Spending Money on Dating Women
- Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget
The quick conclusion...
Yes - I get it, you want to do everything you can to show that great girl you're into her for more than just a one night stand.
Sex is cool and all, but you're looking for something more.
My point is: Talking about your Mother or any attempt to PROVE yourself to a woman that you're a great guy is NOT attractive.
You don't have to prove it - just BE one and the right women will see it.
There's absolutely no need to make yourself look or appear needy and beg for her approval, because it makes you look desperate and of weak confidence in dating.
So make the DATE count.
Make sure it's worth all the effort you've put into it and yourself too.
Focus on having fun in a way which naturally moves your attractive conversations forward and into her heart.